SRS how to fix it?

lamour

Dec 9, 2008
So my so and I recently split. I think its been rough on both of us. i am hoping there is a future for us but am not sure how to make that happen any advice?:wtc:

JRock10

May 25, 2005
Nashville, TN FTW
i'm heading for the same thing. She told me she thinks she wants to be single. After almost 9 years. It has put such a fierce drive in me to change and make things right that I can't explain it. I don't have any advice as of yet, but if I start seeing things turn around, I'll let you know. :hs:

Mulsanne

The Man = Funk Fusion Chaos
Jun 1, 2003
State College, PA
A lot of people (especially here) will tell you that there is generally no "fixing it" and the best "fixing" you can do for yourself is live well and move on as quickly as you can :dunno:

That may not be true in every case but it is true in every case that if you move on you're going to put a stop to the pain, at least eventually :o

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor