Discussion in 'On Topic' started by childofbean, Aug 18, 2008.
I don't have any feel-good pills.
I just go to sleep most of the time to forget my problems....if I can't sleep...smoke a bowl and then sleep.
What's wrong anyway?
You ever heard the saying "Don't shit where you eat"?
Well, it kind of applies to the situation, only this involves a friend's brother's friend.
I miss hanging out with you, bm.
I was just thinking about how it'd be nice to talk to you about this.
PM me... what's been going on with her?
ummm... what the fuck is going on in this thread?
ok well child of bean, your apparent boyfriend is confused about what's going on with you. Apparently you are all teenagers with zero ability to handle confrontation, and are all too scared to actually talk to eachother like adults.
So my advice is:
1) Grow up and talk to eachother. Work it out.
2) Lock/delete this thread.
1) He's not my boyfriend.
2) He has nothing to do with what this thread was originally about.
1) I'm not referring to Devil, I'm referring to your current boyfriend or most recent ex-boyfriend.
2) To get rid of that sinking feeling, you need to deal with the problem at hand. The sinking feeling comes when you know you need to do something, but aren't, and so you feel guilty/sick
Ah, okay. Well this guy isn't a boyfriend or ex. It's something a little different.
I'm planning to talk to him about this tomorrow, but as for now, this feeling is bugging me. I guess I'll just have to suck it up and wait until tomorrow. (Which is actually today, now that I think about it )
I don't know wtf is going on anymore.
What is your problem exactly?
It's still just the yucky feeling in my chest.
Sorry, thread took off in a different direction for a second there.
make a plan to deal with it tomorrow, commit to that plan, and the sinking feeling will go away
also, why wait until tomorrow? you're both up now and it's bothering you both, so why not deal with it now?
I'd like to talk to him in person about it; also, my friend lives with her brother and her brother's friend, which makes things a little difficult... seeing how my friend is a little annoyed by my actions. And I think that her brother may be as well.
Sorry, I'm being really vague here.
If I've decoded that line successfully, you flirted with and led on a guy who happens to be the friend of a brother of a friend of yours, and so they're annoyed with your behavior?
Well, it's been more than that.
I also happen to have developing feelings for the guy, but to my friend and her brother it has probably looked more like something just physical. I admit, that's what it has been pretty much so far, but my friend had originally told me that she was okay with what was going on.
It was just tonight that she told me it's beginning to be too much and that she feels as if I'm coming over just to see this guy and not her.
I hate to admit it, but this is probably partly true.
Anyway, now I'm upset that my friend seems to be losing respect for me and that her brother sees me as being very promiscuous.
1) You make your choices as you see fit
2) You reap the consequences of your actions
3) You seem to be very self-involved, which is normal for a person of your age (I'm assuming late teens).
4) Don't expect others to accept your actions and continue their relationships with you