TECH How to hook up ipod to Tahoe?

cobramadness

OT Supporter
Jan 19, 2003
I have a factory radio in my 01 Tahoe and I'm wanting to play music off my ipod. Can someone link an ebay auction of the cheapest way to do this? All the kits I'm finding are like $50+

Thanks! :hsd:

kwhitelaw

OT Supporter
Sep 1, 2004
virginia
prolly gonna have to eat the $50 on the kit, most kits nowadays are atleast $100..

if you have a separate cd or tape deck lower in the dash, theoretically, you could get to the harness and try to find the audio wires inputting into the radio..

or just spend a $100 on a new radio with ipod control and call it a day.

TS
TS
cobramadness

cobramadness

OT Supporter
Jan 19, 2003
prolly gonna have to eat the $50 on the kit, most kits nowadays are atleast $100..

if you have a separate cd or tape deck lower in the dash, theoretically, you could get to the harness and try to find the audio wires inputting into the radio..

or just spend a $100 on a new radio with ipod control and call it a day.

Can you link me to this $50 kit? I'm trying to do it without chaning out the radio. It does have a seperate tape deck, how would I use the the audio wires to make this happen?

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor