how you switched on the heat at your house?

mollywhop

🤙 Dick was moist as fuck 🤙
OT Supporter
Feb 13, 2020
Blue Ridge Mountains
yes I'm fucking freezing rn and my heat pump is barely working for some reason I keep forgetting to turn it on before I go to bed

Weapon X

Sep 5, 2001
yes I'm fucking freezing rn and my heat pump is barely working for some reason I keep forgetting to turn it on before I go to bed
Better get it checked. Capacitor might be shot leaving you with just the emergency strips, which are very expensive to run.

Charlie

omghi2u
OT Supporter
Jan 2, 2005
Atlanta
No but my piece of shit neighbors have already started burning wood again in the middle of the suburbs with .25 acre lots.

Think I might go full Karen on them this year.
Like in their fireplace? How can you get mad at them for that?

onedownfiveup

OT Supporter
Jun 26, 2005
Yes, it's kicked on a few times now. Then again My thermostat is set to kick heat on and a/c depending on temp thresholds.

Fanya

OT Supporter
Jun 23, 2005
Nope not yet, made it through the cold week. Temps are supposed to be back in the high 60s / low 70s again for a bit, which if we get sun with that should be enough to keep the house warm.

amalgamas

OT Supporter
Jan 7, 2007
Somewhere, AZ
I'm more amazed how much the temps drop at night.
nothing to keep the heat trapped like you see in wooded or more humid areas.

In all the years I've lived in AZ as an adult I've had to turn the heat on maybe for one month at a time a couple of years.

A few years ago it was getting down into the 20's at night and insulation on the west facing wall of my house at the time was trash, so had to turn the heat on then but only at night.

Reactions: I<3URANUS

93rx7

OT Supporter
Feb 14, 2009
Your base
i've been seeing the usual noobs posting on fb about this

i've had a nest for nearly a decade.. is everyone else still rocking these?

1453-1249688646qb4h-300x300.jpg

Reactions: Boots and Twinsen

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448