OT Supporter
May 11, 2006

winnie-the-pooh-fuck-this-gay-earth.gif

couchlock

digital nomad
OT Supporter
Apr 8, 2002
The Highway
Not only that, but it reads like one of the high schoolers authored the note. Imagine being an educator and using "As many of you probably already heard." as a standalone sentence.
i think u highly overrate the level of staff education in public schools

Nikuk

This simulation needs a reboot
OT Supporter
Jun 24, 2005
Buffalo, NY. Again.
i always wondered if anyone found out they had X amount of time to live, so they got divorced, took out a bunch of credit cards and went ham
not sure how debt works after death and divorce, but could be a fun way to go out :dunno:
Along those lines, about 18 years ago I worked with a guy who got divorced, built a $200k house in his ex's name by maxing out a handful of credit cards, filed chapter 7 bankruptcy, and then remarried her when the dust settled.

And that's when I learned: If there's an angle, minus whale play it.

Remy Bressant

40 big girls and a bottle
OT Supporter
Jul 24, 2015
SoCal
i always wondered if anyone found out they had X amount of time to live, so they got divorced, took out a bunch of credit cards and went ham
not sure how debt works after death and divorce, but could be a fun way to go out :dunno:
I had a friend do something like this.
Ran up like 200k in CC bills, set up a college fund for his godson , took care of a bunch of people.
Passed away and the only thing they could go after was the suv

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman