https://www.reddit.com/r/ABoringDystopia/

sans_pants

I don't want any damn vegetables
May 2, 2002
By shuttering local retail businesses, destroying small town economies, paying a sub-living wage, making employees poop and piss in bottles, stealing product designs from small vendors and rebranding them Amazon Basics, evading paying taxes, and probably a few other things I missed.

God bless Amazon

but they get us cheap products fast!

and that's what we are here on this earth for, the consumption of goods

couchlock

digital nomad
OT Supporter
Apr 8, 2002
The Highway
ive gotten up and left places that dont give me an actual menu
I went to one the other day, place was built inside a cement bunker building, 0 signal, so I couldn’t pull up the stupid QR menu, I ask the waiter wtf and he goes and gets me the wifi password which is like 474783 characters long, took me like 5 minutes just to get the pass right and pull up the thing :mad:

Just give me a goddamn menu :mad:

Nikuk

This simulation needs a reboot
OT Supporter
Jun 24, 2005
Buffalo, NY. Again.
m7lunvuogdd91.png

Matren

I am vengeance! I am the night!
Oct 4, 2001
New Albany, IN
I went to one the other day, place was built inside a cement bunker building, 0 signal, so I couldn’t pull up the stupid QR menu, I ask the waiter wtf and he goes and gets me the wifi password which is like 474783 characters long, took me like 5 minutes just to get the pass right and pull up the thing :mad:

Just give me a goddamn menu :mad:
But you still stayed? Should have blasted them with piss while moonwalking the fuck outta the place.

Reactions: GlassUser

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman