Oct 9, 2001
Plano, TX
I've been here and actually had this before :rofl:
jjnnzk04h7201.jpg

Reactions: DasVWBabe

MrKranky

WhazzamattaU?
May 11, 2005
This was a place I hit up this past fall. This is a lamb meatball slider with tomato jam, goats cheese tzatziki and bibb lettuce. Was very tasty and I'll probably hit this place up again when given the chance.
wr1k09.jpg

MrKranky

WhazzamattaU?
May 11, 2005
Had this a couple weeks ago at Hardeight in Dallas:
14xdpc4.jpg

Ribs, sliced brisket that broke apart with a fork, fries, a cornbread salad, and a bit of apple cobbler. No way I ate it all but the brisket was pretty good but not as good as the brisket I had a few weeks before this trip where I went to Ferris Wheeler Backyard & BBQ in Dallas. The ribs were awesome!

mangid

OT Supporter
Jan 12, 2008
San Diego
This was a place I hit up this past fall. This is a lamb meatball slider with tomato jam, goats cheese tzatziki and bibb lettuce. Was very tasty and I'll probably hit this place up again when given the chance.
wr1k09.jpg

Had this a couple weeks ago at Hardeight in Dallas:
14xdpc4.jpg

Ribs, sliced brisket that broke apart with a fork, fries, a cornbread salad, and a bit of apple cobbler. No way I ate it all but the brisket was pretty good but not as good as the brisket I had a few weeks before this trip where I went to Ferris Wheeler Backyard & BBQ in Dallas. The ribs were awesome!

I don't think you're getting the point of this thread

Heinzanova

aut inveniam viam aut faciam
OT Supporter
Aug 11, 2003
Yo dawg...

But seriously, most of these are probably for some bloody mary contest where they're judged on how much shit they can hang off a glass. Not quite the same as a hipster shithole serving food on wood scraps instead of plates.
that one is photoshopped to be doubled up, look at the pixels.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448