Hungarian Anti-LGBTQ Conservative Far Right Politician...

TS
TS
MarcinMaximus

MarcinMaximus

OT Supporter
Jun 7, 2005
Germany
Bonus:

Fidesz, a defender of Christian values

Szajer is the third Fidesz politician in the last year to be caught up in such a scandal. In late 2019, Zsolt Borkai was filmed during an orgy on a luxury yacht on the Adriatic Sea but refused to resign as mayor of Gyor — he was later reelected before ultimately resigning after more explicit recordings were made public.

More recently, Gabor Kaleta, Hungary's ambassador to Peru, was given a one-year suspended prison sentence and a fine after being caught with more than 19,000 sexually explicit images of children in his possession.

BStork

Suck My Beak From The Back™️
OT Supporter
Apr 28, 2007
Damn dude. 2 different 25 man orgies?! Bro is insatiable. Idk how he finds the time. I can barely find time to fuck my wife twice in a week, let alone attend multiple gang bangs back to back.

DeezNortz

THE MEATLOAF! WE WANT IT NOW!!!
OT Supporter
Sep 15, 2010
this is the kind of thing that's hard to conceptualize.

i mean...it's one thing to be publicly anti gay and have a secret relationship with some dude or something....i think

but to be caught at a 25 man dickfest.....

common bruh...u better than that.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman