I’m about to attend a ZOOM wedding as best man.

melroy

wonderin how many people ITT have been meditating
Apr 1, 2018
If its not your wedding why do you care

Simple

Sexy Beatch
Nov 29, 2001
Edmonton, Alberta
For my cousin who is ten years younger...I suggested they hold off, but apparently bride is anxious and groom (my cousin) was like dude this will save me so much money so roll with it and shut up. People are weird...
I’d have eloped. We ended up dropping around 1k per person :ugh:

Mercedes

IZLAM hummus king
OT Supporter
Feb 14, 2003
Orlando FL
For my cousin who is ten years younger...I suggested they hold off, but apparently bride is anxious and groom (my cousin) was like dude this will save me so much money so roll with it and shut up. People are weird...
Why are people weird

TS
TS
Type2

Type2

Suck my Amex
OT Supporter
Apr 26, 2002
Porky's
Why are people weird

they’re quintessential millennials so I don’t relate to a lot of what they do... But I guess whether small or large, I think that if you’re going to involve others in such a big day, the memories might be better in person

B-Line

*****d[-_-]b*****
OT Supporter
Mar 8, 2009
Los Angeles
they’re quintessential millennials so I don’t relate to a lot of what they do... But I guess whether small or large, I think that if you’re going to involve others in such a big day, the memories might be better in person
They care more about “likes” than actually sharing an experience with one another. Lol.

Reactions: Type2

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.11.2 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jexic84026