LOVE I always wanted my family crest as a tattoo so my wife bought it for me for my b'day!

The Green Bastard

Click click click bang
May 7, 2002
Sunnyvale, Nova Scotia
3 Hours on the table from start to finish:

M1B91.jpg

It didn't hurt as bad as I thought it might, more pinchy and annoying than anything. Got it on Saturday (It was fresh when the pic was taken). It's just starting to scab a little now, but I'm keeping moisturizer on it every 3-4 hours.

I love it!

It's my first ever tattoo, and the guy who inked me said it's the largest first-tattoo he's done one someone. :big grin:

IntheWorks

windin film.. takin pics
Jun 30, 2001
earth
hesitant to click on a TGB thread. :rofl:

Looks good dude!

mother fucking DOT.

expected giant cocks and dead babies.

whats with the ladders? i mean i get its your family crest but how do you get ladders as a symbol representing your family?

Werd, it needs a tranny or the lion should be pooping on someone.

I'm sure if we all look hard enough there's a penis hidden in there somewhere....

TS
TS
The Green Bastard

The Green Bastard

Click click click bang
May 7, 2002
Sunnyvale, Nova Scotia

DinanE36

May 15, 2011
Looks good dude. I'm an 03er who went inactive for way too long, good to see people are still scared to click on TGB threads. Definitely got a lawl outa me.

Mr. November

Definitely expected something different.

Looks really good man! I dig the color.

DinanE36

May 15, 2011
It was similar. EuroE36Tuner or something along those lines. It's been well over a year since i've trolled around here so my old acct got purged. I do however remember a few years ago, before they got rid of "Afterhours" and then brought it back, any time you posted something, I knew I'd be laughing through hilarity or sheer disgust lol. Glad to see you're still causing havoc around here :big grin:

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan