CAR I am interested in a used car thats not forsale.How do I ask but not be rude/sketchy?

Gleason

Jan 9, 2006
I found a local GSX that seems to be in decent shape. I want to see if I can get more information/if he would sell the car given a decent offer. I dont know the person, nor anyone that knows him directly. I got some information the guy is nice, but that is all.

Do I just go up to his door and kindly ask him?
Leave a note in mailbox or something else?

I feel its sketchy doing the above, but I'm really curious if he'd sell. its been parked for awhile and exterior looks good. First non-garbage 95 GSX I've found in awhile. [ its hard to find a decent AWD DSM...most are fucked/ghetto rigged or the owner thinks a 95 is worth 10k..fuckin retards ]
Any tips or ideas?

Vicious-S

May 7, 2006
Orygun
i bought a supercharged miata that wasn't for sale by leaving a note on the car asking if he was interested in selling it. next day i got a call from him. it ended up being one of the best car deals i've ever had.

leave a note w/ your number. hopefully he's not a rapist.

Chaos

Sep 18, 2006
Under your bed
go up to the house and ask, I got one of my old camaro's that way.

Remember, if you ask that you would like to buy it you have almost NO leeway since he was not advertising it.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan