GUN I can has Benchmade crew? v.lotsofpics of adventure

jeepilot

Banned
Aug 12, 2005
KCMO
It was such a nice new england day that I thought I'd take a road trip and see what Connecticut had to offer. Up North to check out some gun stores and Cabela's.
I start out my trip headed up the Merritt Parkway
Looks like it's a nice day out for the 'vette too.
DSC_1921.jpg

DSC_1928.jpg

Cool little bridge on the merritt. no worries of semi-trailers, this state bans them on this road.
DSC_1930.jpg

'vette still in line, but it's such a nice day, i'll let him go peacfully
DSC_1934.jpg

DSC_1938.jpg

DSC_1960.jpg

Tunnel near New Haven, CT where Winchester used to be.
DSC_1978.jpg

DSC_1990.jpg

Cabela's of Hartford, CT

DSC_2012.jpg

My purchase from that evil store
Benchmade Griptillian half/half with D2 steel... the action is so smooooth.
DSC_2022.jpg

DSC_2023.jpg

My new minimum daily carry setup.
DSC_2027.jpg

DSC_2028.jpg

DSC_2020.jpg

I should also mention that I made it to Hoffman's Guns new store, which is huge and really well laid out. Lots of selection and supplies and gear. They have a range, and I think you can rent a few guns to try before you buy.

I also made it to Newington Gun exchange which had some nice stuff, but the store was a little smaller, and more cramped. I decided that it would probably be poor form to take pictures inside the gunstores, so I left the camera in the truck.

Overall a good day to get out of the house, and get a knife I've wanted for a while. It was a tough decision between the mini-grip and the full size, but I figure for those times I'll need the extra blade, it'll be worth it. It'll be interesting to carry this to work, being in an office environment and all, but only the clip should be visible.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan