CAR I can't believe how shitty my Mustang was designed

Dec 20, 2000
This street where I make U-turns, I usually need to make a 3 point with my Mustang. However, my Tacoma crew cab was able to it without having to make a 3 point turn. I can't believe my tacoma that is longer has a tighter turning radius than my mustang :ugh:

TS
TS

Dec 20, 2000
sleev said:
wheel clearance? :dunno:

what does wheel clearance have anything to do with it? it amazes me a tacoma with a longer wheel base turns better than a mustang

sleev

It's sleep, life, and death It's speed, coke, and
Jun 5, 2003
guest said:
what does wheel clearance have anything to do with it? it amazes me a tacoma with a longer wheel base turns better than a mustang

seems to me if you can turn the wheel to a tighter angle you can turn the car sharper.

.chris

Leave her, Johnny, leave her
OT Supporter
Mar 2, 2006
SoFla
mustangs are the biggest peices of shit ever.

camaros are MUCH better

:hsugh:

and wtf turning in a mustang :ugh:

EvilCartman

Durrrr
Oct 28, 2003
CA
To make tight turns, crank the wheel all the way in the direction you want to turn then floor it! Unless you don't have the powah :hs:

Seeker

Brofessional
OT Supporter
Oct 24, 2001
Garage 5252
maleman876 said:
you're supposed to spin around in a cloud of smoke. unless you're in a v6. or even then if you're light speed it'll work.
FleshlightSpeed probably makes three-point turns on his Huffy. :mamoru:

0mega

Jan 1, 2005
New Jersey
I don't drive the mustangs but my F-150 makes good turns :dunno: and even if it comes close, rubbing or running over the curb is ok.

borborygmus

get going about 3mph in first gear then do the following things quickly:

1) cut wheel to whatever direction you want to go
2) push clutch in
3)rev shit out of engine
3) pop clutch
4) keep it floored
5) countersteer

this should net you an instant u-turn where the front basically ends up staying in the same location and the rear flips 180*

however, it is a shitbox mustang, so it may take a bit of practice to get it right

Eskimo Yo-Yo

absent
OT Supporter
Aug 9, 2004
keylempa said:
get going about 3mph in first gear then do the following things quickly:

1) cut wheel to whatever direction you want to go
2) push clutch in
3)rev shit out of engine
3) pop clutch
4) keep it floored
5) countersteer

this should net you an instant u-turn where the front basically ends up staying in the same location and the rear flips 180*

however, it is a shitbox mustang, so it may take a bit of practice to get it right

That only works w/ the v6 model

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448