I can't figure out how to get past the friends stage

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Mars Princess, Feb 13, 2005.

1. Mars Princess

Mars Princess They hatin'

:wtc:

I have been single for a year and nothing has developed between anyone i meet or anyone I befriend. I'm beginning to wonder what gets you past the friends stage because I generally don't let my feelings apparent when i like someone. I try to get to know them because I have had a tendency of rushing into things :hs: The flip side of that is not doing enough i guess, because every guy sees me as a great friend. We will hang out and come to enjoy one another's company. What usually happens from there is that I will be made his confidant and he will talk on and on about a girl he can't get or won't go after. Meanwhile, I will be sad on the inside because we get along so great, but he won't give me the time of day or come close to considering me girlfriend material

It being Valentine's Day jsut reminds me how pathetic I've become. It really sucks being on the outside looking in at all the peopl who have found love with one another

:sadwavey:

2. IslanderOffRoad

IslanderOffRoad Do you even lift kit? OT Supporter

Why do you need an SO to validate your self worth?

I wouldnt worry about it, a relationship will happen when its good and ready.

3. this

this Guest

Give the guy a blowjob. No, I am not kidding. Nothing says "I want to be more than just friends" like a blow job. Don't ask permission, just drop to the knees, pull down the zipper, fish it out and make like a hoover. Even if he isn't sure he wants to be more than friends after about 2 seconds he won't care about anything except your mouth on his cock.

Once he cums the "I just want to be friends" thing is pretty much impossible to use again. Friends don't cum in their friend's mouth after all.

4. HopasaurusRex

HopasaurusRex Okay, now what the fuck do you want?

while this is a bit extreme, he's right that it will certainly work.

seriously, you just gotta find the right time to let your feelings known so that you don't get stuck at "friends" but don't rush in.

also, sometimes you're single for a reason. if nothing is clicking, it ain't. be happy that your guy friends appreciate who you are and aren't just trying to get into your pants.

5. Mars Princess

I don't want to advertise myself as a whore. Girls who do that stop becoming friends and are then seen as cum dumpsters. I don't like giving off sexual vibes cause guys get the wrong idea and as much as you would like things to get back to normal, they'll always have whatever ssexual happened between teh two of you in the back of their minds, and guys who are serious about having a relationship don't date what is easy for them to get, or so i have found

6. deznutz

deznutz New Member

What do you look like?

7. bobbarker70

bobbarker70 New Member

if a girl just started suckign em off, dude i could never date her. thats teh wrong way to go

if u want action, then good idea, if u want a relationship, nah, definetly not.

8. russd10089

russd10089 New Member

I doubt it's that. There are a lotta guys that fear rejection. Especially with a woman who shows little to no sexual interest. So, they get used to being friends, and at that point see you in a different light. Therefor with that man, you're stuck as friends.

I guess, just gotta know when/where/how to show interest. After getting to know him well enough, but before you're considered "just a friend"

Has nothing to do with being "out of your league" unless he's a pretty boy, prick type. (which seems to be the typical "pretty boy" type, not saying all attractive men are like that)

9. Mars Princess

out of my league? well I don't THINK they are out of my league cause we have the same general interests. I don't talk or get interested in people that I can't relate to or don't relate to me on at least one or two things

and to the person who asked what I looked like, let's just say i need to lose more weight but i've dated average looking guys and I've dated guys who were hot as hell that I didn't think would be interested in a big girl.