FOOD I can't tell if this YouTube "cooking" channel is serious or trolling?

Highlander_77

Madre de Dios! Es el Pollo Diablo!!!
Dec 7, 2000
New England
She has a TON of videos uploaded, and they all look awful. I would normally assume trolling, but this is a hell of a commitment to it if that's the case, and she appears to be completely earnest in her attempts. :hs:

silkforcalde

Nov 27, 2017
She has a TON of videos uploaded, and they all look awful. I would normally assume trolling, but this is a hell of a commitment to it if that's the case, and she appears to be completely earnest in her attempts. :hs:

i made it until she cut herself, someone needs to teach her how to chop an onion, jesus wept

silkforcalde

Nov 27, 2017
omfg that fried rice, holy fuckin shit, when she dumped the raw rice in on top of that ridiculously poorly chopped severely burnt garlic was bad but i honestly think that chicken deli meat mixed with the raw egg made me the most disgusted. that is the worst looking fried rice i've ever seen. did she even use soy sauce? who the fuck doesn't know that you cook the rice first? or at least cook it at some point? like i've made plenty of rice dishes where i sauteed onion and garlic and then put some raw rice in and toasted it, but then i would add my stock or water or whatever and cook the fuckin rice.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan