ART I didn't know people on flickr were so sensitive

Sympathy

Mar 18, 2006
I think I made someone delete their flickr account. I didn't even critique their pics, i just commented on how the nikon 18-55 vr isn't as wonderful as he thought it was. Has OTAP made me a troll? :o

TS
TS
Sympathy

Sympathy

Mar 18, 2006
maybe you embarassed them and now they have to reshoot with a real lens?

:o
but seriously, i think for every 10,000 positive comments, i probably stumble over 1 semi-negative comment. If you're able to the get over the trolling comments on OTAP, I feel like the harsh critiques here are way more constructive and educational than most of the comments on flickr.

IntheWorks

windin film.. takin pics
Jun 30, 2001
earth
:o
but seriously, i think for every 10,000 positive comments, i probably stumble over 1 semi-negative comment. If you're able to the get over the trolling comments on OTAP, I feel like the harsh critiques here are way more constructive and educational than most of the comments on flickr.

flickr is not a place to get constructive criticism... unless you're in a group specifically for it.

TS
TS
Sympathy

Sympathy

Mar 18, 2006
flickr is not a place to get constructive criticism... unless you're in a group specifically for it.

i normally don't comment on random pics.
the dude that deleted his account posted in one of the nikon forums about how great the 18-55 vr was. other ppl commented, but i was the only one who gave a negative comment by comparing the iq of that lens to the tamron 18-50. :o

quid

I Piss Excellence
OT Supporter
Aug 28, 2004
california
people everywhere on the internet save for OT are generally over-sensitive.

ESPECIALLY when dealing with anything creative.

Heinzanova

aut inveniam viam aut faciam
OT Supporter
Aug 11, 2003
people everywhere on the internet save for OT are generally over-sensitive.

ESPECIALLY when dealing with anything creative.

OT Challenge of the day, find one flickr account person who joined in 2008 and let them know via comments 2008s have horrible pictures.

:noes:

Bring OT love to Flickr

TS
TS
Sympathy

Sympathy

Mar 18, 2006
OT Challenge of the day, find one flickr account person who joined in 2008 and let them know via comments 2008s have horrible pictures.

:noes:

Bring OT love to Flickr

this would be an easy challenge. i made 2 ppl close their accounts on flickr today without even commenting on their pics. :o

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSimnovec