Oct 23, 2003
DSotM
he didn't seem to mind when trigg was wearing them :dunno:

2653.jpg

phonics

No good sir, I'm on the level.
OT Supporter
Oct 27, 2004
I don't think this really counters a lot of the problems people have with Dana.

But I do like that he gives interviews frequently and we get to see a little of whats happening behind the scenes.

It was a good fight too. Now that G Sots stock has dropped, maybe Noke and Ebersole can become the aussie poster boys.

BobBarkersSoup

Mar 23, 2004
I like that he's actually willing to speak his mind and isn't afraid of being crude and just generally having some personality :dunno:

2ofdem

Jun 17, 2003
aus.vic.mel
He pretends to be this brutally honest straight talker but its all just spin. If he was a little more eloquent and educated he would make a good politician.

Nothing against the guy he has a job to do. I just wish some people would see through the facade. I guess its easier for someone else to give you your opinion, this is why religion and politics are still followed by a good % of the population.

dengar

seans is a afta marchsollwe in his gir!
OT Supporter
Sep 11, 2004
OC NJ
He pretends to be this brutally honest straight talker but its all just spin. If he was a little more eloquent and educated he would make a good politician.

Nothing against the guy he has a job to do. I just wish some people would see through the facade. I guess its easier for someone else to give you your opinion, this is why religion and politics are still followed by a good % of the population.

Anyone in the combat sport world you would rather see running the UFC?

2ofdem

Jun 17, 2003
aus.vic.mel
Anyone in the combat sport world you would rather see running the UFC?

Don King was always entertaining. Also try to comprehend what I am saying He a fight promoter his job is to spin shit and get people to believe him, he does a great job of it and the UFC's marketing and promotion is 2nd to none.

BobBarkersSoup

Mar 23, 2004
Notice how he said fedor and his management wish he could go back and sign? He wouldnt say how much? asked many times and he wouldnt say..

why?

because people would have laughed im sure it was like 2 grand a fight

Yeah man totally. I'm sure with the ridiculous amounts of money he would have made from the fight, he was only willing to offer Fedor a couple bucks to fight.

You Fedor sackriders are so full of lol

alkalinesolo

Jul 2, 2007
Notice how he said fedor and his management wish he could go back and sign? He wouldnt say how much? asked many times and he wouldnt say..

why?

because people would have laughed im sure it was like 2 grand a fight

Oh man, you are totally onto something!

Helios

Apr 14, 2006
Nyc <> Amsterdam <> SE MI
He was also a crook and scamming a ton of his fighters.

King is really the last person that should have been brought up.

What difference does it make anyway? your question isn't really relevant to his point.

I hate when people get wound up to a point where you can't say anything negative about someone, and you get pigeonholed into either loving everything they do, or hating it. Like the sort of dumbasses who call people pride nuthuggers if you aren't blowing zuffa/ufc/dana/joesilva for every action they take.

SCirone

Aug 18, 2004
What difference does it make anyway? your question isn't really relevant to his point.

I hate when people get wound up to a point where you can't say anything negative about someone, and you get pigeonholed into either loving everything they do, or hating it. Like the sort of dumbasses who call people pride nuthuggers if you aren't blowing zuffa/ufc/dana/joesilva for every action they take.

What difference does it make? You do understand Don King fixed a ton of fights right?

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan