ART *SNWS* I don't have anywhere to REpost this so...here

the_antsy_honda

Sir, I protest...
Dec 17, 2001
California
So the 27 yr old technician lady was pretty bubbly, I probably talked her into a Wrangler 4xe by accident too. At my place two of the three techs were cuties, one was a @transistor looking dude but still very friendly.
No actual doctors there, they're not gonna work overnights LOL.
The whole thing electrode thing was pretty weird - feel like your wrapped up in a spiders web of wires, but you kinda get over it. Definitely had some active fucking dreams though, which maybe related to the extra current going through your head. But overall it was fine.
The biggest thing that I learned though was that if you use the referral code you can get a handy, with cleanup, from the techs. So what you gotta do is once the lights are off and your 'tucked in' for the night, and you've got a little chub goin, stare right into the IR camera, wave to them, and speak aloud 'i've got monkeybrains', and then just hang in there. Keep in mind that I was told that you can upgrade to a blowy with a condom but theres a surcharge for that, and obviously your insurance is unlikely to cover it. Although my chick seemed a lot shorter in the dark. Helluva a grip though.
wait what

Nikuk

This simulation needs a reboot
OT Supporter
Jun 24, 2005
Buffalo, NY. Again.
e19stvq9svf91.png

MrBlonde

OT Supporter
Jan 12, 2002
:wisconsin:
So the 27 yr old technician lady was pretty bubbly, I probably talked her into a Wrangler 4xe by accident too. At my place two of the three techs were cuties, one was a @transistor looking dude but still very friendly.
No actual doctors there, they're not gonna work overnights LOL.
The whole thing electrode thing was pretty weird - feel like your wrapped up in a spiders web of wires, but you kinda get over it. Definitely had some active fucking dreams though, which maybe related to the extra current going through your head. But overall it was fine.
The biggest thing that I learned though was that if you use the referral code you can get a handy, with cleanup, from the techs. So what you gotta do is once the lights are off and your 'tucked in' for the night, and you've got a little chub goin, stare right into the IR camera, wave to them, and speak aloud 'i've got monkeybrains', and then just hang in there. Keep in mind that I was told that you can upgrade to a blowy with a condom but theres a surcharge for that, and obviously your insurance is unlikely to cover it. Although my chick seemed a lot shorter in the dark. Helluva a grip though.
Congrats on the handy from the transistor looking dude.

• Wow
Reactions: Nikuk

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.9.0 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wet0529