GAME I don't post here much anymore...

CodeX

Just posting to say I don't post here much anymore.

What's the best game out right now that I haven't played?

Boomdart

Apr 28, 2005
I'm bored so I'll list a few that are good that I've played, dunno what you like.

Divinity II: Flames of Vengence (comes with Ego Draconis too)

Batman AA

Risen

Dead Space 1 & 2

Dirt 2

NFS Hot Pursuit

Mass Effect 1 & 2

Just Cause 2 (if you're into games where you just go around blowing everything up, the main quest is over in just a few missions)

Uhm, I can't think of much else at the moment. I can tell you to stay away from Metro 2033. Fucking game sucks so much it hurt my feelings. Also takes a fairly decent computer to run maxed out.

If you're looking for an MMORPG Rift is pretty awesome, I played the beta, but not sure I wanna buy it and pay monthly to play (not even sure if it charges you monthly lol)

TS
TS

CodeX

I'm bored so I'll list a few that are good that I've played, dunno what you like.

Divinity II: Flames of Vengence (comes with Ego Draconis too)

Batman AA

Risen

Dead Space 1 & 2

Dirt 2

NFS Hot Pursuit

Mass Effect 1 & 2

Just Cause 2 (if you're into games where you just go around blowing everything up, the main quest is over in just a few missions)

Uhm, I can't think of much else at the moment. I can tell you to stay away from Metro 2033. Fucking game sucks so much it hurt my feelings. Also takes a fairly decent computer to run maxed out.

If you're looking for an MMORPG Rift is pretty awesome, I played the beta, but not sure I wanna buy it and pay monthly to play (not even sure if it charges you monthly lol)

Swing and a miss!

Played them all (except rift), thanks though.

Boomdart

Apr 28, 2005
Swing and a miss!

Played them all (except rift), thanks though.

Damn :o

Rift is pretty awesome, it's not like WoW where you have tons of shit to get really worked up over. It's much more centered around actually being multiplayer rather than just going off to finish quests all the time. I dunno how to give cliffs on the game, in short I think it's way better than WoW because I can't imagine people losing sleep over it.

TS
TS

CodeX

shit dude you havent heard about tribes? its only the most innovative and exciting first person shooter ever created :bowdown:

Not sure if serious, but UT99 > *.fps

...going to look into tribes in case you are serious.

BobBarkersSoup

Mar 23, 2004
Damn :o

Rift is pretty awesome, it's not like WoW where you have tons of shit to get really worked up over. It's much more centered around actually being multiplayer rather than just going off to finish quests all the time. I dunno how to give cliffs on the game, in short I think it's way better than WoW because I can't imagine people losing sleep over it.

+1 for Rift

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor