I don't think science knows actually

Ron

OT Supporter
Sep 21, 2003
Why does it look like trump is proud that Death Valley broke the heat record?

Ron

OT Supporter
Sep 21, 2003
He honestly just does not care. Squeezing everything for what it’s worth has been his MO his whole life. He would burn the entire planet down if it meant he’d see another dollar in his pocket.
If money were his motivation, I think he’d be better at acquiring/keeping it

Dude is probably still living off his dad’s inheritance

Reactions: Dr. Mike

Wolf

Slow Suicide's No Way To Go
OT Supporter
Mar 23, 2003
San Jose, CA
"Every year it gets hotter and hotter and all the scientist start making noise. But around October, it start to cool again. You watch, things will cool down very soon." :nod:

• Haha
Reactions: Fifafever

I<3URANUS

I can ride my bike with no handlebars.
OT Supporter
Sep 17, 2002
Dallas, TX
I don't know bout y'all but when I injected bleach and other disinfectants I was cured of covid.

I<3URANUS

OT Supporter
Sep 17, 2002
Dallas, TX
"Every year it gets hotter and hotter and all the scientist start making noise. But around October, it start to cool again. You watch, things will cool down very soon." :nod:
There's no way this is a legitimate quote.

I<3URANUS

OT Supporter
Sep 17, 2002
Dallas, TX
He honestly just does not care. Squeezing everything for what it’s worth has been his MO his whole life. He would burn the entire planet down if it meant he’d see another dollar in his pocket.
Pretty much. The sad part is he's not the one one in charge or something that feels that way.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448