TS
TS
black jesus

black jesus

OT Supporter
Apr 30, 2002
Denton, TX
That one is a 6 speed

If I could park it outside, overnight, I'd consider it. However I can't own something that would be stolen immediately, not enough garage slots in my life.

TS
TS
black jesus

black jesus

OT Supporter
Apr 30, 2002
Denton, TX
:hsugh: pretty sure that's not a thing
Don't take that too seriously, just joking about colors...though black and white are not colors and liking black is cheating, I don't understand who buys white cars. Well, other than Honda Championship White which is a let-down for me but I've already established this. I try to like cars in their vintage pantone, but it's a real stretch for me to like white or silver.

herpes

OT Supporter
Jun 4, 2005
dfw
Don't take that too seriously, just joking about colors...though black and white are not colors and liking black is cheating, I don't understand who buys white cars. Well, other than Honda Championship White which is a let-down for me but I've already established this. I try to like cars in their vintage pantone, but it's a real stretch for me to like white or silver.
GPW > champ white

Reactions: Prince of Zamunda

Prince of Zamunda

Nothing but natural berries and juices.
OT Supporter
May 13, 2002
Zamunda, Africa
Cadillac white pearl is a goat color.

OneTwo

me>you
OT Supporter
Aug 22, 2004
Love they way they look. I want a ls/6spd swapped one(non v obviously). Saw a nice lowered black one local to me for $7k and didn't realize they were that cheap now.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor