SPORTS i feel like ben v.offtopic

miek

Sep 11, 2005
Wpg, MB
Lost control of my truck last night on a highway bridge, smashed into the guard rail on the opposite side of the highway (thank GOD there was no on-coming traffic), did two 360's then ended up mangled inside of the guard rail on the other side.

I'm kinda shaken up, but ended up without even a scratch :bowdown: Cage crew luck I guess :rofl:

I'm headed off to the insurance place today to go grab my tools, etc from the truck, will probably snap a couple pics when i go. I'll post them when I get back.

Last edited:
TS
TS
miek

miek

Sep 11, 2005
Wpg, MB
Snap, I actually have one on my phone I forgot about... it's really shitty since it was taken when I was warming up in the cop car (minus 45 celcius with the windchill... fuck Winnipeg). I'll get some good ones later today.

img00311xj2.jpg

TS
TS
miek

miek

Sep 11, 2005
Wpg, MB
Man, glad you're ok. Was there just ice on the bridge you think?
It was really fucking icy. I also think the problem was that the throttle was stuck too, since I couldn't slow down and regain control, and even after I stopped on the second rail the tires wouldn't stop spinning until the car was shut off. :hs:

TS
TS
miek

miek

Sep 11, 2005
Wpg, MB
Well, went down to the wrecking yard today to get my keys, took some pics while I was there... looks worse than I thought :rofl::

IMG00313.jpg

IMG00314.jpg

IMG00315.jpg

IMG00318.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan