I finally got my girl to...

Guest

swallow, after 3 months, for some reason she always thought it would taste really bad but this past weekend I finally convinced her to do it and she loved it!

Just had to share this cause I was damn happy :)

------------------
newsig3.jpg

2001 Subaru IMPREZA Coupe RS
1991 Honda Accord EXR-TURBO
AOL AIM: BOOSTkid7
 

Dave_22

My girlfirend swallowed the first time she make me cum from a blowjob. But she said she wouldnt ever do it again. She didnt like the taste. Isnt there some kind of foods that make it taste better?
 
TS
TS

Guest

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Dave_22:
My girlfirend swallowed the first time she make me cum from a blowjob. But she said she wouldnt ever do it again. She didnt like the taste. Isnt there some kind of foods that make it taste better?</font>

Not sure bout any food but if she loves you, she;ll love the taste of it, i've learned that before.
 
TS
TS

Guest

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Dave_22:
My girlfirend swallowed the first time she make me cum from a blowjob. But she said she wouldnt ever do it again. She didnt like the taste. Isnt there some kind of foods that make it taste better?</font>

I used to work with this older married guy who would eat raw green bell peppers everyday at lunch. One day I asked him why he ate so many and he said that his wife packed them cuz it made his cum taste better. I thought he was fucking with me, but he swore it was true.
 

Dave_22

I'll have to give pineapple juice a try. I dont want to try the peppers because i dont like them. Now the tricky part is going to get her to try to taste it again. Thanks for the tips!
 

Cashishift

Well-Known Member
Dec 12, 2000
60,010
Omaha, NE
first bj i got, about 4 weeks ago(yes, very sad..) she swallowed, and after friday, which was 2 in a row.. she didn't stop at all.. until i did my thing the 2nd time.. so, she is definetly a swallower..
 
TS
TS

Guest

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by gsxgirl:
Pineapple juice boys :big grin:</font>

I drink PLENTY of that..I can..um..prove it ;)
 

pimpofthenation

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by gsxgirl:
Pineapple juice boys :big grin:</font>

Confirmed by my ex girlfriend. She loved it. I still would pull out and bust on her face though! :)
 

XSuROsISX

my old roomate Dave up in Vegas swore by Peanut Butter Cups, his Ex- Fiance use to do porn and she said they would make the guys eat chocolate before blow job scenes....
 

Bankheist

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by BOOSTkid:
swallow, after 3 months, for some reason she always thought it would taste really bad but this past weekend I finally convinced her to do it and she loved it!

Just had to share this cause I was damn happy :)
</font>

Now get her to let you nut all over her :)
 
TS
TS

Guest

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Bankheist:
Now get her to let you nut all over her :)</font>

thats what I was doing all this time, nuttin on her breasts and face but never in the mouth :big grin:
 

N.A Honda

Member
Mar 15, 2000
175
Canada
Supposedly its meat that you that gives your cum a bitter awful taste. I've heard that if you're a vegetarian the bitterness will not be there.
 

Bankheist

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by BOOSTkid:
thats what I was doing all this time, nuttin on her breasts and face but never in the mouth :big grin:
</font>

good job! Impreza owners rule supreme!
&lt;high five!&gt;



------------------
sub3.jpg

Feel da force!(72k)
 
TS
TS

Guest

I heard that 20 bucks makes your cum taste better. But that's just a rumor.
 
TS
TS

Guest

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by N.A Honda:
Supposedly its meat that you that gives your cum a bitter awful taste. I've heard that if you're a vegetarian the bitterness will not be there. </font>

nah that's BS. i'm a veggie (lacto-ovo) and mine APPARENTLY tastes bad (ex-gf not fond of it). however meat products and dairy are ONE of many foods that nastify it. others are:
strong spices (e.g. curry)
refined, salty foods (e.g. chips)
high-iron foods (e.g. kale, broccoli)
chocolate
SMOKING is a big one
and the #1 cause of bad tasting load:
COFFEE.
foods that help taste:
celery
parsley
pineapple
or there's this product i read about in Savage Love that makes your load taste like strawberry syrup - for real. Savage tried it out and said it was fly, but the shit's like $30/month and really, is it that important?
maybe if she pays for it ;)
 
TS
TS

Guest

I know this sounds weird but I really never swallowed. I gave head all the time to my Ex, but never really swallowed till my friend who happens to be like the "blow-job expert" her name is Annelise but we call her "Anna-on-your-knees" demonstrated "how" to swallow, my problem was that I would gag and puke...it wasnt' very sexy. But she said(and it works ladies) if you just pull up so that just the head is in your mouth and wait till he fully cums then all you have to do is suck it back like it's through a straw. That way you don't have to deal with it hitting the back of your throat and your mouth isnt' full of cock when you are trying to swalow. :big grin:
 
TS
TS

Guest

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by sug-night:
Originally posted by OneHeavnleeAngel:
I know this sounds weird but I really never swallowed.

---then you're not oneheavnleeangel
</font>

Actually if you read the rest of my post you'd know that I reformed my ways therefore making me oneVERheavnleeangel
 

Lomotil

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Decrepit Old Fart:
I heard that 20 bucks makes your cum taste better. But that's just a rumor.</font>

ROFL!
 

Bankheist

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by OneHeavnleeAngel:
Actually if you read the rest of my post you'd know that I reformed my ways therefore making me oneVERheavnleeangel</font>

THANK GOD!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

  • Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
467
Guests online
81
Total visitors
548

Forum statistics

Threads
369,472
Messages
16,887,277
Members
86,873
Latest member
vitalesan