I found high quality hand made beef jerky for cheap online finally

jim carry

May 31, 2016
meat_smoker.png

http://www.stewartsmeatmarket.com/store/beef_jerky.html
perused online and lots of people vouch for this guy:bigok: almost 1/2 the price of other online places. $17.50/lbs:bowdown:

Reactions: Muddy Waters

Carne Seca

Oaxaca Flocka Flame
OT Supporter
Apr 1, 2010
Xan Diego

:werd:

its a bit cheaper in the store. we hit up june lake brewery and the hot springs. and bring a bunch of that meat home.
my buddy also trades the dudes working there a bunch of nug for stuff. so we get a bit of a discount.
but its still cheaper in the store than online.

Carne Seca

Oaxaca Flocka Flame
OT Supporter
Apr 1, 2010
Xan Diego
pretty sure i paid $30/lb for peppered buffalo meat, and some habanero boar meat.

still pricey. but it was worth it to me.

Carne Seca

Oaxaca Flocka Flame
OT Supporter
Apr 1, 2010
Xan Diego
did u try the big johns beef jerky u linked? is it good?

yeah its good. and pretty close to the price of the place you linked.

i get 10 1/2lb usually.

they do big slabs, shredded, and steak fries.

i like the fries the best. with shredded i eat the whole bag like nothing. the slabs you have to tear the meat off with your teeth like a savage.

fries are the best of both worlds. they also have fatty jerky. if you prefer the fatty bits.

TS
TS
jim carry

jim carry

May 31, 2016
yeah its good. and pretty close to the price of the place you linked.

i get 10 1/2lb usually.

they do big slabs, shredded, and steak fries.

i like the fries the best. with shredded i eat the whole bag like nothing. the slabs you have to tear the meat off with your teeth like a savage.

fries are the best of both worlds. they also have fatty jerky. if you prefer the fatty bits.
mmm, i might try this place, the fatty sounds epic, is it REALLY fatty? or just tender than the regular?

Carne Seca

Oaxaca Flocka Flame
OT Supporter
Apr 1, 2010
Xan Diego
fine, i'll order couple lbs.

apparently fatty only comes in regular strips, not the steak fries. but you can mix and match. you just have to leave them a note about what you want. or they are good about responding to emails if you want to talk to them first.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.13.2 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kassile