LOVE I fucked up.

Bacchus

Skinny Guy
Mar 18, 2009
T.dot
So i went home last night with a younger girl that i've wanted to bone since she was 18.

We've hung out before - but she always said she didn't want to get with me, being afraid of ruining our friendship. But, after munching some MDMA, and a day full of sketchy cuddling, it happened.

Here's where I (we) fucked up.

When she said "I want you to fuck me, but I don't have condoms" - i assumed she was on the pill. She had talked about being on the pill earlier in the day, during another conversation.

well, she wasn't on the pill, and expected me to pullout.

Thank god for Plan B.

It really helped me understand why open communication is a necessity with any sexual relationship.

iwishyouwerebeer

you shut your cunt
Sep 1, 2006
So i went home last night with a younger girl that i've wanted to bone since she was 18.

We've hung out before - but she always said she didn't want to get with me, being afraid of ruining our friendship. But, after munching some MDMA, and a day full of sketchy cuddling, it happened.

When she said "I want you to fuck me, but I don't have condoms" - i assumed she was on the pill. She had talked about being on the pill earlier in the day, during another conversation.

Thank god for Plan B.

It really helped me understand why open communication is a necessity with any sexual relationship.
Don't ever forget this ;)

CorpseStreet

Jun 10, 2008
A+ thread. If I had the choice between reading cliffs on it and doing nothing I'd choose the cliffs.

Ep

After my little scare, I'm far more afraid of permanent diseases than the risk of a child.

MissKitty

If squats were easy they'd be called 'Your Mum'
OT Supporter
Jun 21, 2004
Dingoland
My fear has always been due to catching an STD/STI as opposed to falling pregnant. Funnily enough I never caught and STD/STI but fell pregnant at 17.

peoplescar

to go from that much ecstasy to that much anxiety in the flash of an instant must be quite a rush :eek4:

Ep

My fear has always been due to catching an STD/STI as opposed to falling pregnant. Funnily enough I never caught and STD/STI but fell pregnant at 17.

But the questions is, would you have rather had herpes?:eek4:

Tevin

Sep 11, 2010

If she bothered to mention she didn't have condoms, wouldn't that be a tipoff that she wasn't on the pill?

And how desperate to get fucked must a chick be to let a guy poke her with no birth control of any kind ("pulling out" doesn't count)? At least you can honestly claim you thought she was on the pill, but she knew she wasn't and let you fuck her anyway. What a stupid slut.

It amazes me what risks people (guys and girls) will take just to get laid.
:ugh:

Last edited:
TS
TS
Bacchus

Bacchus

Skinny Guy
Mar 18, 2009
T.dot
If she bothered to mention she didn't have condoms, wouldn't that be a tipoff that she wasn't on the pill?

not really, because she had mentioned earlier in the day how being on the pill has kept her skin smooth. I assumed she was still on it based off those comments.[/quote]

And how desperate to get fucked must a chick be to let a guy poke her with no birth control of any kind ("pulling out" doesn't count)? At least you can honestly claim you thought she was on the pill, but she knew she wasn't and let you fuck her anyway. What a stupid slut.

I agree. I don't consider "pulling out" effective method...so when she says "fuck me", i thought i was in the clear.

I think it was some bad decisions on most part. She just broke up with a BF of seven years, and the only guy she ever slept with. We had talked sex all day, and i told her i was clean per my last test.

preggers was her biggest concern, not an STD.

Anyways, like i said - learned my lesson the hard way. and $40 for a phenominal lay with a girl 10 years my junior was worth it...

Pringles

Oct 29, 2005
I learned that lesson as well. When doing random hookups never trust your partners, especially if you are asking her at a last minute when she is fully aroused.

D7

OT Supporter
Dec 20, 2008
not really, because she had mentioned earlier in the day how being on the pill has kept her skin smooth. I assumed she was still on it based off those comments.

I agree. I don't consider "pulling out" effective method...so when she says "fuck me", i thought i was in the clear.

I think it was some bad decisions on most part. She just broke up with a BF of seven years, and the only guy she ever slept with. We had talked sex all day, and i told her i was clean per my last test.

preggers was her biggest concern, not an STD.

Anyways, like i said - learned my lesson the hard way. and $40 for a phenominal lay with a girl 10 years my junior was worth it...

Why am I not shocked

Helios

Apr 14, 2006
Nyc <> Amsterdam <> SE MI

It amazes me how out of touch some people are with the general population. :hsugh:

The Virgin

Jan 27, 2011

Thank god for Plan B.

you didn't really fucked up. it's more of like, just saved by the bell.

Diesel66

OT Supporter
Feb 20, 2005
Kc
I've done it too, but I still think it's hillarious when guys willingly fuck a strange chick w/o condoms. If she's willing to let you hit it bare back, she probably does it to every guy :noes:

Sabrewulf

Jun 10, 2004
Hammond, LA
I've done it too, but I still think it's hillarious when guys willingly fuck a strange chick w/o condoms. If she's willing to let you hit it bare back, she probably does it to every guy
That's what I always worried about. :noes: That was kind of a turn off.

But then again, I was always packing raincoats :mamoru:

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor