I get home with my son and he had shid. I was planning on giving him a bath so i took his diaper off and wiped him down and went to run the bath water

Sp33dealer

Bully Troll Crew
Aug 3, 2005
DFW
Man my kids are pretty good abt that, youngest (almost 2) shits in the bath very rarely but he tells us so we get this little whale bucket thing and he shits into it lol. He did just piss all over the couch yesterday though. Oldest (almost 4) never did it which was pretty impressive.
I have a whale bucket also lol

Faithless

щ(゚Д゚щ)
Feb 11, 2001
Houston, TX
My terrorist has taken so many shits IN the tub. That’s such a disaster when that happens
Luckily, my family are "slow traversers" and usually have constipation issues, so there is a lot of notice before the doo comes and we never had those accidents.

tommylightning

If ya can’t stand the heat, get out of the kitchen
Aug 25, 2001
You Betcha State
So i figured i’d let his headass run around nekkid for ~2 minutes while i started filling up the bathtub. i walk back out to the living room and he shid on the floor and down his leg and proceeded to sprint away from me. i snatched him up like he was radioactive, wiped his ass and dropped him in the tub.

it was not a husk style duke either

good evening lol
Right there I already knew the rest. Never leave your wingman

• Haha
Reactions: crotch

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448