LOVE I gotsa big tattoo

DaVega366

20k3lmq.jpg

I'll post better pictures later...taking with ipod kinda sucks. Don't mind that piece of shit at the bottom, we're gonna touch that up when I go get color.

TS
TS

DaVega366

I have to wait until I get home from work. Took this last night before bed.

TS
TS

DaVega366

There are 3 roses there. Two in the new part and one old shitty one at the bottom.

MPogg

Dec 27, 2010
There are 3 roses there. Two in the new part and one old shitty one at the bottom.

Looks pretty cool even though the pic is blurry. Side pieces hurt like a bitch don't they? I was good with the outline but once it healed and he started coloring, hurt like hell. Hey is that a daschund in your av pic?

TS
TS

DaVega366

Looks pretty cool even though the pic is blurry. Side pieces hurt like a bitch don't they? I was good with the outline but once it healed and he started coloring, hurt like hell. Hey is that a daschund in your av pic?

I had snot and tears running down my face. The outline was the worse part and over the kidneys was like torture. Yes, that's a dachshund in my av.

TS
TS

DaVega366

meh, i'll just post that one. can't find the usb for my camera.

TS
TS

DaVega366

yea the old one is terrible. got it for free when i was a raver. i was like OOOOOMMMMGGGGGG free tattoo!!!! yaaaaaay!

ugh

it itches.

deznutz

Aug 10, 2003
the outline itched like hell for me...like I couldn't sleep itching. the shading and color were fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor