I gotta give to Kansas. They seem to be doing a pretty good job with Covid.

BStork

Suck My Beak From The Back™️
OT Supporter
Apr 28, 2007
We were there all weekend and virtually everyone masked up and maintained space. Google says they had 109 new cases on Jan 9. Oklahoma had over 4k.

Oklahoma fucking sucks.

• Haha
Reactions: Carrera
TS
TS
BStork

BStork

OT Supporter
Apr 28, 2007
It does seem like KS has a higher death rate than OK though.

TS
TS
BStork

BStork

OT Supporter
Apr 28, 2007
I was in Tulsa a couple of weeks back. Fuck that place for real.

Pre Covid it was nice. But goddamn if the fucking idiots aren't making themselves known.

Sorry you didn't have a good time here.

TS
TS
BStork

BStork

OT Supporter
Apr 28, 2007
I lived there for a year in 2011, I knew what to expect lol

lol.

I feel like the city has taken major steps to not suck, but there are a large mount of people that still just don't want to see it be nice it would seem :(

zhiniibob

soy lago
OT Supporter
Feb 1, 2005
Trying to decide which is worse, Kansas or Oklahoma.

a407e907194fe72506e63cdd02ddeb16.gif

XO

I'll bee your honey
OT Supporter
Oct 5, 2001
Not*Cal
overland park is like 50/50

rich white people and indians who work for sprint

dissonance

OT Supporter
May 23, 2006
KS
We were there all weekend and virtually everyone masked up and maintained space. Google says they had 109 new cases on Jan 9. Oklahoma had over 4k.

Oklahoma fucking sucks.
KS does not officially report any numbers other than on Mon, Wed, Fri.... check back on Monday and it sadly will be much much higher. Also depending on the day, KS has the lowest test/capita of any US state (its a battle for last place with CO but I think KS has had the title for at least a few weeks). Also in my county at least, hospital ICU patients have exceeded rooms for almost 2 months..

And I'm very surprised you saw everyone masked....

Reactions: BStork

Souppishdawg

Jun 21, 2013
San Diego, CA
KS does not officially report any numbers other than on Mon, Wed, Fri.... check back on Monday and it sadly will be much much higher. Also depending on the day, KS has the lowest test/capita of any US state (its a battle for last place with CO but I think KS has had the title for at least a few weeks). Also in my county at least, hospital ICU patients have exceeded rooms for almost 2 months..

And I'm very surprised you saw everyone masked....
Looking at the numbers, looks like Kansas is #11 in cases per capita. They're around the middle for deaths though. Pretty crazy they're that high on cases/capita if they're that low on tests

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman