i guess my wife is having a miscarriage

Mr Chan

White not Rob
OT Supporter
Jun 30, 2005
ATL
We've gone through that. It's tough but you're right. Easier to go through it early than late.

Reactions: MrBlonde
TS
TS
deadbeef

deadbeef

OT Supporter
Sep 5, 2020
Sucks man. Make sure she is able to talk to someone. :/
this is hard because i don't think she would want to talk to her girlfriends about it - it's embarrassing to her, not in a taboo way, but in a "there's something wrong with me" kind of way

so i think it's just gonna be me. hopefully we can get pregnant again next round.

Marty

Won Ton Animal Chin is Missing
May 23, 2000
have you seen him?
this is hard because i don't think she would want to talk to her girlfriends about it - it's embarrassing to her, not in a taboo way, but in a "there's something wrong with me" kind of way

so i think it's just gonna be me. hopefully we can get pregnant again next round.
Yes women often feel “broken” with challenges like this and that’s the worst. Hopefully she can talk to her health care provider and maybe find some online groups that can share emotions and coping mechanisms

lil*o*g

Aug 29, 2001
Jokelahoma
My wife and I miscarried earlier this year. Baby would've been born this month. I've been in my feels about it a lil bit lately. It's tough for sure. Support your wife. She's likely feeling things you can't even imagine. Hopefully, a healthy pregnancy will happen for you two in the near future.

Normie

KungFlu Crew #002
OT Supporter

Maybe go see a counselor together. Good luck on getting preggo again, but let her body rest and reset first

havenfx

OT Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
NC
Wife and I are ttc for the last few months. Can't imagine how devastating a miscarriage would be

pimpofthenation

OT Supporter
Aug 10, 2005
A2
Sorry to hear, but both of you please know, as stated, it happens a lot more than you know. It’s just not something women share even in some more intimate relationships with friends. There’s an unwarranted stigma that goes with it. I went through it with my ex-wife. Once we did, we felt better knowing we were far from alone and there is support out there

:hug:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan