I had dinner with Josie Maran today.

shiyan

grabbing titties in amusement parks
OT Supporter
Oct 22, 2003
DE / SCV
thanks to all of you who congratulated me :love:

update: finally uploaded picture for the disbelievers.

many thanks to endeavor who drove out and gave me a SD card reader

feel free to chop :o

shiyan-josie.jpg

http://josiemaran-world.com
made fansite, fansite got big

helped her get back control of the domain http://www.josiemaran.com

helped her and her bf out with other stuff like campaigning for her for Dancing With The Stars, kept in touch

got invited to meet them

So you all know I'm Josie's biggest online fan. :mamoru:

Well, I met her at last, yesterday for lunch, and today for dinner. We're just friends (don't have a crush on her or anything these days :o), but it's seriously the coolest thing that's happened to me. :bowdown:

I met Josie and her boyfriend for lunch yesterday, and her boyfriend showed me around Hollywood and Beverly Hills in the afternoon. He's a seriously cool dude. His business partners is Val Kilmer.

Today I was invited to dinner at her house. Unfortunately her bf had to leave for a party when I got there. So I had dinner with Josie, her actress friend, and her daughter. Her daughter is the cutest 2 year old ever. But a very naughty 2 year old too - she hit my tea mug and made me spill hot tea all over my shirt and pants. Josie was not amused, lol. But her bf left me a T-shirt of his design as a gift, so I just changed into that.

We ate and chatted for 4 hours, Josie and her friend even gave me relationship advice :eek5:. Josie is seriously awesome. She's definitely as pretty in real life as her pictures (if not prettier). She's also funny and very friendly. Very down to earth, does not act like a "star" at all.

Her friend took a few photos of me and Josie with my camera, but I don't have a card reader (plus the computers at this hotel's business center are seriously gay). But if any OTer I somewhat know from OT can help me out, I can upload pictures as proof.

some unrelated recent candid shots of Josie:

Last edited:

Srdjan

So you all know I'm Josie's biggest online fan. :mamoru:

Well, I met her at last, yesterday for lunch, and today for dinner. We're just friends (don't have a crush on her or anything these days :o), but it's seriously the coolest thing that's happened to me. :bowdown:

bullshit you pansy

Jspec180

Mar 10, 2003
CA
ahahah

did you masturbate in the bathroom of her house to the smell of her used hand towel?

TS
TS
shiyan

shiyan

grabbing titties in amusement parks
OT Supporter
Oct 22, 2003
DE / SCV
It's cool that you get to hang out with the woman of your dreams, but what's the point if there's no possibility of anything ever happening? I suppose there are some fringe benefits though to hanging out with a celebrity supermodel.
well like I said, I'm a friend now rather than a fan, but it's still seriously cool to meet someone like her. :o

Stereo lol

I don't know if I should say it
Oct 9, 2004
new holland
What food did she serve? How did you come to know her personally? Wouldn't she think her biggest fan is a huge creeper?

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.13.2 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kassile