GUN I have a Marlin 30-30 V.whatisitworth?

texchef

I think I'm going to sell my Marlin 30-30 with scope. I have an inexpensive scope and hard case for it. About 5 boxes of ammo thru it.

Whatcha think? :dunno:

phrozenlikwid

Jul 13, 2007
NKY
I got a friend looking for one....

Wouldn't need the scope/mounts, as It will likely end up as a "prop" of sorts. Condition doesn't matter either, cause it will probably be weathered to look old.

PM me what you want for it and I'll see what he says.

[DWI]

Master of Nothing
Aug 6, 2000
Maine
old school without the damn cross bolt safety, or the I can't keep my meahook off the bang switch edition?

TS
TS

texchef

Still for sale. Had 2 offers for $250 fall thru and DIAFatty was banned so i can't PM him.

I'll sell it without optics for $200 plus actual shipping. $250 with the optics plus actual.

DaninTexas

Aug 20, 2004
Dallas, Tx
Pics. I am coming up to Dallas at Thanksgiving. Might be interested. - Serious. I been looking at a good long range rifle like this.

Also would you be interested in a trade? Have a Taurus 905 - 9mm Revolver

TS
TS

texchef

Pics. I am coming up to Dallas at Thanksgiving. Might be interested. - Serious. I been looking at a good long range rifle like this.

Also would you be interested in a trade? Have a Taurus 905 - 9mm Revolver

Yes, it is lever action. I will get pics posted this evening when I get home.

Not a big fan of wheel guns. If it was a small frame semi then I would.

DaninTexas

Aug 20, 2004
Dallas, Tx
Does not compute. :o

lol

I know. 30-30 is what 150? 200 maybe?

I caught the error of my post and was hoping no one would catch it.

What I have been looking for is a range toy with some optics that is lever or bolt.

Course the wife is not accepting to this purchase right now. But I am working on it. Just bought another 1k rounds for the AK and 5 more promags for it. Not to mention $900 on tires for the truck.

Goat

That crack is really moreish
Jan 23, 2002
I want a .35 Rem with a scout scope, but funds are always lacking :hs:

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSimnovec