GUN I have a stupid and probably naive question about FTF sales

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Buzz Killington, Aug 7, 2007.

  1. Buzz Killington

    Buzz Killington nunc fortunatus sum

    May 6, 2001
    Likes Received:
    The Residency, Lucknow
    Can I sell to an out of state resident, or do I need to go through an 01?

    Assuming I ask for ID and recieve assurances that the person is not beating his wife to within an inch of her life every night and that he has not spent more than a year in a prison :mamoru:
  2. t1h

    t1h Guest

    all state to state sales must use an 01 FFL to do the transfer and form 4473 unless the recipient is an 03 FFL holder and you are selling a C&R fire arm in original civilian/military configuration.

Share This Page