LOVE i have discovered the best pickup line ever

NCS

Apr 2, 2002
1. go out with a black girl
2. get on the dance floor
3. as a white girl to teach her to dance.

that is all.

TS
TS
NCS

NCS

Apr 2, 2002
drunk but believe me there is some truth to this.

Falconer

Jun 23, 2006
Here's part of a fun story.

One of my friends got a client who was the owner of a large black club in Chicago. The owner gave my friend (and his friends, so u) VIP access for free one night, and comped bottle service. When our group walked in (all white, an Asian, and an Indian), many hilarious things happened. But related to what you're talking about:

My friend (white guy) goes out to dance with my gf at the time (the Indian chick) and they're getting down on the dance floor. A black chick comes up to my gf on the dance floor and goes "is dat yo man?"

My gf is like "nope, he's all yours!"

So the black chick gets in between them and starts getting down with my buddy, and my gf came back to our table in tears from laughter.

Then my friend, who was into black chicks at the time, came back a bit later looking like a little kid on Christmas morning and was like "I danced with a black chick!"

Anyway, that's what I thought of when I read your pickup line, so there may be some truth in it.

Falconer

Jun 23, 2006
wait, are you saying ask the white girl (the target) to teach the black girl how to dance?

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor