SPORTS I hope Darth Bader wins TUF

whup

I wish you had children and.. so that I could step
Feb 12, 2007
Not just because he's a great fighter with a good sense of humour, possesses one of the great KOs in TUF history, has abs that are the envy of Kyle Kingsbury, or the restraint not to crush Junie, but because his blog is excellent.

I don't know if someone rehashes his blog for him, but they've well written and really entertaining and actually add a lot to each episode.

If you haven't been following them, you can read his stuff http://mmajunkie.com/fighter/515/ryan-bader.mma

Spoilers, obviously.

checkii

ฝรั่งตาน้ำข้าว
Jun 29, 2003
rain street
He is ALWAYS on the radio here with CB and he is hilarious and has a good attitude. I hope to see him and Phillipe come out on top at the finale.

TS
TS
whup

whup

Feb 12, 2007
He is ALWAYS on the radio here with CB and he is hilarious and has a good attitude. I hope to see him and Phillipe come out on top at the finale.

Word to your mother

TS
TS
whup

whup

Feb 12, 2007
Is Junie still in it.....

Yeah. I'm hoping that Efrain or Phillipe take him out in the semis. I'm thinking they'll match him up with Efrain because of the "boring wrestler" comment, and Efrain does match up well with him.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan