FIT I just ate and I'm still hungry...

Status
Not open for further replies.

evolude

OT Supporter
Feb 10, 2004
I was definitely under caloric deficit most of the last 7 days. I'm back on my usual good eatin' plan and I've been hungry all day.

JeremyD

Oct 3, 2004
I fucking went to town on thanksgiving! I paid the price with intense stomach pain all weekend. I'm glad to be back to normal foods my gi tract can tolerate...

mandrew

Aug 25, 2008
S.F.
I wish I had that problem I've been having trouble eating enough lately and haven't gained any real weight in a year.

Mr. Pelham

I had two humongous chicken taco's, a bowl of popcorn and I'm still hungry. :o

rebs

Fuck them Cowboys
OT Supporter
Sep 21, 2003
Ca
working 9-8's has been owning my diet..come home and just eat ANYTHING to get cals in.. belly for new years ftw.

NUDES

May 19, 2007
thanksgiving week i fell off the wagon HARD. fucking fat cakes and shit all in the fridge. thank god it's all gone now. fuck it...

it seems like everyone falls off the wagon this time of year. wonder what it is

i did finish 20lbs of turkey in like 4 days though :rofl:

who gives a shit, thanksgiving is awesome so is christmas. even the dudes i know that do step on stage pigged the fuck out, some worse than me on thanksgiving.

i love it, enjoying life ftw

Pen Is Mightier

I've been hungry as fuck the past few days even while eating my face off. Maybe it's all that weed? :mamoru:

bigdamray

Jul 18, 2006
I ate half of a lemon pie and half of a pumpkin cheesecake along with turkey, dressing, potatoes, gravy, green bean caserole, cranberry sauce, rolls, cheese, crackers, summer sausage, bagles, cereal and all kinds of other crap for 4 days straight. I didn't gain an ounce!! I also didn't workout and I did no cardio for that 4 days.

TheMarchHare

OT Supporter
I ate half of a lemon pie and half of a pumpkin cheesecake along with turkey, dressing, potatoes, gravy, green bean caserole, cranberry sauce, rolls, cheese, crackers, summer sausage, bagles, cereal and all kinds of other crap for 4 days straight. I didn't gain an ounce!! I also didn't workout and I did no cardio for that 4 days.

at least it was over the course of 4 days... i was quite worried that may have been for one meal:eek3:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448