I just farted for a solid 14 seconds straight

TS
TS
melroy

melroy

wonderin how many people ITT have been meditating
Apr 1, 2018
Around 10 seconds in you start to wonder if something is seriously wrong
No doubt no doubt but luckily I know it’s cause I went crazy on the dairy last night

TS
TS
melroy

melroy

wonderin how many people ITT have been meditating
Apr 1, 2018
Ya boy is probably lack toes n tolerant but I just ignore the pain and the poops for some cheese and ice cream

Reactions: DizzyEdge

MM

OT Supporter
Apr 24, 2007
Dirty Jersey
One time while drinking in Belfast, walked into the bathroom and started pissing in a urinal. A guy walks in, goes to the other takes a piss and zips up. I’m still pissing and thinking to myself, did I not piss all day? The guy washes his hands and starts to head out the bathroom while I’m still blasting piss, he opens the door, stops turns and slow claps at me for a second 😂

Reactions: melroy

FutureMan

On the rights of your wealth, I disagree
Aug 28, 2002
Liberal Enclave of Darien, CT
One time while drinking in Belfast, walked into the bathroom and started pissing in a urinal. A guy walks in, goes to the other takes a piss and zips up. I’m still pissing and thinking to myself, did I not piss all day? The guy washes his hands and starts to head out the bathroom while I’m still blasting piss, he opens the door, stops turns and slow claps at me for a second 😂
Lmao

Paul Revere

OT Supporter
May 19, 2003
Cali-NO NFA-fornia
Then the whole bar clapped.

Reactions: TenSteel and MM

smithers

Twitter bot
OT Supporter
Nov 26, 2004
NJ/Chicago/Nashville
Wait, that was YOU?

Reactions: MM

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan