I just had a grilled cheese stuffed burrito at Taco Bell

RickylSmalls

how I love to waste your time
OT Supporter
Feb 28, 2002
Ohio
That would mean its tied with the best taco bell items of all time, are you sure you want to go with 10/10?

TS
TS
mollywhop

mollywhop

Dick was moist as fuck
OT Supporter
Feb 13, 2020
Blue Ridge Mountains
Which sauce did you have with it?
no sauce, I was just coming off of a freezing cold 10 K and had not eaten shit all day and needed to stuff my face as quickly as possible. I should probably had mentioned it on the front end because those circumstances may have added a couple of points

Reactions: MrBlonde

Sphygmo

OT Supporter
Mar 23, 2007
I went to tb today too lol

Got a toasted cheddar chalupa and a chili cheese burrito with a healthy dollop of hot mixed with fire for each

It was mad tasty

Fanya

OT Supporter
Jun 23, 2005
no sauce, I was just coming off of a freezing cold 10 K and had not eaten shit all day and needed to stuff my face as quickly as possible. I should probably had mentioned it on the front end because those circumstances may have added a couple of points
freezing cold in your area being 50 degrees?

circumstances added at least one point

I<3URANUS

I can ride my bike with no handlebars.
OT Supporter
Sep 17, 2002
Dallas, TX
Points of what? What kind of savage doesn't eat hot sauce on a bacon burtango?

Widdly scuds

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright 穢 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman