GUN I just landed an ALC Phase 2 slot

Maffy29

Jan 5, 2004
Pittsburgh, PA
So my unit was sending a guy to 25B ALC Phase 2 next month. Well, he got picked up for a deployment and has to go to training with the deploying unit, so he will be unable to attend ALC. I'm the only 25B in my unit who has WLC done already, so the slot now goes to me.

Sweet.

GiRaff3

Sep 2, 2003
PA
Active duty or reserve component course? The reserve command down by Gordon is FUCKING RETARDED. Mark my words, you will be board, wasting time, and just have to hang in there long enough to get your 1059 and GTFO before you go crazy.

TS
TS
Maffy29

Maffy29

Jan 5, 2004
Pittsburgh, PA
Active duty or reserve component course? The reserve command down by Gordon is FUCKING RETARDED. Mark my words, you will be board, wasting time, and just have to hang in there long enough to get your 1059 and GTFO before you go crazy.

I'm not sure, but I'm going to assume reserve component. Have you been there?

I knew Gordon was retarded.

The Weasel

Lakers, Packers, Flyers, Backpacking, Halo Crew
OT Supporter
Jul 12, 2006
SoCal
GiRaff3 and me went together. It was almost a complete waste of time. Maybe the 25B is different than the 25U, but if it's the same command running it, prepare to learn nothing, bad leadership, and waste time doing D&C.

TS
TS
Maffy29

Maffy29

Jan 5, 2004
Pittsburgh, PA
Found out I am going to the course at the State Military Reservation at Virginia Beach, VA.

Who knows if it will be better or worse.

GiRaff3

Sep 2, 2003
PA
Found out I am going to the course at the State Military Reservation at Virginia Beach, VA.

Who knows if it will be better or worse.

If it is run by the same retard Reserve command, you will hate life. I wish you luck sir.

TS
TS
Maffy29

Maffy29

Jan 5, 2004
Pittsburgh, PA
Man, I've never heard a good story about the 25 series' training.

I'm hoping this will be different since its not at Ft Gordon and there is only one class at a time and one SGL. Instructor for anything computer related is civilian and the SGL teaches all the other stuff.

I could be wrong though.

Fail

Sep 6, 2009
Wisconsin
I don't wanna make an entirely new thread for this, so I'll high-jack this one as it's somewhat-related. My unit just gave away my slots for EFMB and BNOC because they didn't have enough money to send me to training in lieu of more time stringent schools.

Fucking WIARNG is out of money, man. I mad.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan