CAR I just priced out an Engine Build for Hellraiser M.D. v. Expensive

BigBronco

OT Supporter
Mar 22, 2004
HTX
EngList.png

Welp, time for him to take out a small loan.

Most prices as seen are before my discount to help him out. I will be doing the good bit of the labor/machining/assembly with him to show him the ropes on how a good motor should be built.

This should be enough to sustain 7,500 rpm and generate over 750 horsepower on pump gas (93 Octane) on the engine dyno. The other route that was discussed was to spin 8500 rpm but that would require another 5K to 8K and a loss in reliability.

These setups are proven and this one should run like a clock. Sometime this year, he is looking into a few different 66 Coupe mustangs to pick up and this will be the heart of the monster. I have a lot of good friends to help out on the build so hopefully if all goes well, the end of the year should be fun if he just makes some more money and quits being a faggot :mamoru:

TS
TS
BigBronco

BigBronco

OT Supporter
Mar 22, 2004
HTX
lel, I had them pulled up but I forgo to add in his valves. More than likely some Ti pieces from victory 1 or xceldyne. Need to talk over with a few others guys.

Yeahdoug.... hook me up with a good set of D3 heads and a D3 yates manifold please. :x:

Hellraiser M.D.

Feb 26, 2005
HTX
66 coupe. Hopefully picking up a roller by the end of the second quarter.

Engineer at work has 9 classic mustangs in various models and conditions.

Hellraiser M.D.

Feb 26, 2005
HTX
The two prime candidates are the 66 or 67 coupe.

He has a 67 i6 vert, 67 gt ( his first car) 66 Shelby gt 500 kr (owner since middle 80s) and two other gt's

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan