ART I just referred a bunch of you to my friend

Marix

OT Supporter
May 23, 2006
I was showing my girlfriend Jason's website

And she burst out all crying to one of the shots where the bride is laughing/crying with her family around her :bowdown:

I want to make images that good that make people go WHOA and then laugh/cry :wtc:

dmora

I was showing my girlfriend Jason's website

And she burst out all crying to one of the shots where the bride is laughing/crying with her family around her :bowdown:

I want to make images that good that make people go WHOA and then laugh/cry :wtc:

kick em in the shins!

Chitown B

Oct 13, 2008
chicago, il
I'd like to second/third shoot a wedding for free so I have people to shoot to practice on. Otherwise it's weird trying to get friends or my wife to pose (she won't).

Idyfohu

Oct 29, 2003
Utah
who is getting married.

Ben S
Jim C
Jeff S
Jason L

Hope he goes with one of you guys. I know I should have. :bowdown:

Seriously, those 4 are superstars.

I can't tell you recently how many times I've looked through Jason's stuff, dragged and saved his shots into a folder to try my petty attempt to emulate/recreate his shots (same goes for everyone else of course).

Girth

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
OT Supporter
Jun 28, 2002
Houston
Seriously, those 4 are superstars.

I can't tell you recently how many times I've looked through Jason's stuff, dragged and saved his shots into a folder to try my petty attempt to emulate/recreate his shots (same goes for everyone else of course).

Consider yourself unfriended. :hahano: :mamoru:

Idyfohu

Oct 29, 2003
Utah
blahgr.png

mikmit

:o?
OT Supporter
Aug 31, 2004
CO
i definitely have an "Ideas" folder on my desktop filled with photos from apertura and OTAP all stars.

Marix

OT Supporter
May 23, 2006
OTAP seriously is the best though

I rarely see anything this good on POTN, dpreview or other sites

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSimnovec