I just spent $350 on a Bible

Dick Dale

Martha Stewart candy fuchsia on the sewage Buick
Oct 12, 2020
There is more to this life than we can comprehend.

The @wizurd's and the @intro_vert13's of the world just don't have all the answers. My niggah Noah lived for over 950 years. Explain that - bitch? You can't.

But is it possible, as ancient astronaut theorists contend?

@Carne Seca knows all we need in this life is just some of Ericas quiche and good friends, good family relations, the occasional black dick and borderline legal pussy.. but on top of that all, we need a true relationship with the LORD almighty.

That is all,

Gigem and god bless.

I<3URANUS

I can ride my bike with no handlebars.
OT Supporter
Sep 17, 2002
Dallas, TX
God isn't real. Just believe in yourself and do the best you can. Life is literally for everything yet nothing at the same time and there's nothing in the sky that's going to save you.

TS
TS
Dick Dale

Dick Dale

Oct 12, 2020
wtf 350 bible :rofl:
aight so it was actually $75, but the real good one was $995... I could also get single page leafs from legit 1611 KJV bibles for $120 a piece.. but they're random. If I could guarantee Ezekiel 10 I'd pay twice that, but otherwise nah fam. MAYBE Deuteronomy 28, because that shit is metal AF and whoever wrote it was MAD.. and that turns me on

• Dislike
Reactions: Simius The Monkey

WhiteLightning

Be Excellent to each other.
Sep 12, 2001
Northeast
aight so it was actually $75, but the real good one was $995... I could also get single page leafs from legit 1611 KJV bibles for $120 a piece.. but they're random. If I could guarantee Ezekiel 10 I'd pay twice that, but otherwise nah fam. MAYBE Deuteronomy 28, because that shit is metal AF and whoever wrote it was MAD.. and that turns me on

bibles made for decent rolling papers in a pinch:nod:

horus

Equinsu ocha say “he will harm you”.
OT Supporter
Jan 10, 2005
Washington D.C.
is this your meltdown?

also you know you can get them for free in hotels right?

ghost.prawn

OT Supporter
May 11, 2006
05e22pvq86261.jpg

TS
TS
Dick Dale

Dick Dale

Oct 12, 2020
is this your meltdown?

also you know you can get them for free in hotels right?
This is not my meltdown.

My meltdowns come in many forms, but this is not one of them, and I have chosen to spare OT the brunt of them, you guys house quite a few retards and I'll slowly nuzzle my way into their midst.. but I dont want to make waves.

Making this thread pained me a little, I'm not going to lie.. but the euphoria of the knowledge that a leather bound authoritative KJV bible is on it's way to me made me so happy I had to post.

• Dislike
Reactions: Simius The Monkey

horus

Equinsu ocha say “he will harm you”.
OT Supporter
Jan 10, 2005
Washington D.C.
This is not my meltdown.

My meltdowns come in many forms, but this is not one of them, and I have chosen to spare OT the brunt of them, you guys house quite a few retards and I'll slowly nuzzle my way into their midst.. but I dont want to make waves.

Making this thread pained me a little, I'm not going to lie.. but the euphoria of the knowledge that a leather bound authoritative KJV bible is on it's way to me made me so happy I had to post.
good luck with all that
:yikes:

Reactions: Dick Dale

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.13.2 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abdallahppp6