FIT i kinda wanna get into bodybuilding...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMarchHare

OT Supporter
i want to begin a career in physical therapy, and am thinking about bodybuilding along with it. i think i might be in the right shape in about 10 years or so... you guys think i might have a build for it? or perhaps can get the build for it? (natural bb)

TS
TS
TheMarchHare

TheMarchHare

OT Supporter
lol well the reason i bring this up is i'm struggling with what direction to get my physique to...

i can go for all out broly, or get into ideal "fitness" shape. i'm trying to figure it out. but mos def going into PT and thought bb'n may be a fun(?) compliment to it all.

i have a pretty solid frame/bone struc. and a decent base for building on. but would like advice on where i should move towards from here...

Neo22

Dec 20, 2003
The land of confusion
lol well the reason i bring this up is i'm struggling with what direction to get my physique to...

i can go for all out broly, or get into ideal "fitness" shape. i'm trying to figure it out. but mos def going into PT and thought bb'n may be a fun(?) compliment to it all.

i have a pretty solid frame/bone struc. and a decent base for building on. but would like advice on where i should move towards from here...

bodybuilding is not "FUN".

PorscheRacer

You see this? It means not welcome
Dec 13, 2001
Phoenix, AZ

Just start talking aas and see how your body reacts. Who knows if you can even get all out broly.

jmezz

layin in bed stretchin my pumped quads for hours
Nov 26, 2004
Hai guise so I was jus thinkin lol and I came up with the idea of well you know maybe I'll just become a bodybuilder whaddaya say??

Ricer

OT Supporter
Sep 18, 2004
im sure he doesnt mean pro bb'ing more like pronvincial level shows... I think you a could do it with dedication b would have fun doing it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor