I know some kids who are into coding

crontab

Oracle doesn't have customers, they have hostages.
Nov 14, 2000
age? goals? interests? a bunch of online learning deals JUST ended... i am sure there are some left.

udemy is a store full of stuff to learn. some good, some bad. acloud.guru has very good tracks focused on cloud & linux. codeacademy as someone recommended is good too

TS
TS
Super Dolemite

Super Dolemite

OT Supporter
Jan 14, 2002
age? goals? interests? a bunch of online learning deals JUST ended... i am sure there are some left.

udemy is a store full of stuff to learn. some good, some bad. acloud.guru has very good tracks focused on cloud & linux. codeacademy as someone recommended is good too
One is 13 and starting to get into science and computers so I want to encourage it if it’s what he wants to do. The other kid is 15, is really smart, taking all advanced classes, head of his class etc. both are into baseball, video games and tiddys but no gf’s. Not exactly sure what their goals with it are, I didn’t ask them and didn’t think about it myself :dunno:

TopTuna

OT Supporter
Apr 8, 2010
Arizona
One is 13 and starting to get into science and computers so I want to encourage it if it’s what he wants to do. The other kid is 15, is really smart, taking all advanced classes, head of his class etc. both are into baseball, video games and tiddys but no gf’s. Not exactly sure what their goals with it are, I didn’t ask them and didn’t think about it myself :dunno:
If they're into videogames, tiddys but no gf's, they don't need your help. They are already on track to becoming computer programmers. Just sit back and let nature do its thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448