FOOD I made some profiteroles...

SkiMax

Dec 11, 2004
Chicago
The Great British Bake Off is on a lot at my house and it always makes me want what they are making so bad... decided to try making something to see how it goes.

Figured I would start with the basics and make a creme patissiere and choux buns.

it was my first time ever making these things and while I think they turned out pretty well and are delicious, there are definitely things I have noted for next time.

anyways, here they are!

1RCEULr.jpg

8ax14zi.jpg

Samcanadian

Cellular, Modular, Interactivodular
OT Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Winnipeg
The Great British Bake Off is on a lot at my house and it always makes me want what they are making so bad... decided to try making something to see how it goes.

Figured I would start with the basics and make a creme patissiere and choux buns.

it was my first time ever making these things and while I think they turned out pretty well and are delicious, there are definitely things I have noted for next time.

anyways, here they are!

1RCEULr.jpg

8ax14zi.jpg
I'd eat 10

TS
TS
SkiMax

SkiMax

Dec 11, 2004
Chicago
Looks like they turned out great. Chocolate seems a little thin but the pastry itself is great.
Yeah, I got anxious with the chocolate and put it on too early. Should have let it cool longer before dipping and it would have not been so thin. Oh well... one of my notes for next time :o

Reactions: limsoup and Formz

MarcinMaximus

OT Supporter
Jun 7, 2005
Germany

anyways, here they are!

1RCEULr.jpg

8ax14zi.jpg

after being married to an Italian woman and having to eat this stuff every summer vacation in Italy for 10 years in a row, I cannot stand this stiff anymore. However, these look good.

Souppishdawg

Jun 21, 2013
San Diego, CA
Dude my wife and I have been watching Sugar Rush and Zumbo's Just Desserts on Netflix and makes us want to learn to bake. No idea why those baking shows are so addicting. Nice job on the dessert . Looks fantastic

Reactions: SkiMax

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman