I may be giving up on Zelda: Breathe of the Wild

wildflower

OT Supporter
May 17, 2002
No place for older men
Holy shit. played it four times, about 90 minutes a time, and its incredible how little I've done. I went online and I see that there are horses to tame, flaming arrows, monsters to kill, fucking dozens and dozens of quests. I don't think I'd live long enough.

It says it takes around 200 hours. I don't believe it.

Reactions: crotch

shreddedchicken

OT Supporter
Mar 31, 2016
If you want to sell the game lmk. I want to buy it. My switch is collecting dust I want to pick it up again

cbpage

Lord and Savior
OT Supporter
May 19, 2009
L I N K B O Y Z VIP Club
When I was a kid I was ocd about trying to complete games perfectly. Now I don't give a fuck. Just finish the main story and be done with it

This.

They put a lot of "busy work" in games nowadays. Just go through the story. Then, if you really like the game, you can go back and do all of the little shit.

mollywhop

🤙 Dick was moist as fuck 🤙
OT Supporter
Feb 13, 2020
Blue Ridge Mountains
When I was a kid I was ocd about trying to complete games perfectly. Now I don't give a fuck. Just finish the main story and be done with it
I’m the same way now and pretty much always have been for that matter, I truly can’t wrap my head around the people who try to 100% complete every game they play. I wish I had that level of dedication

KGB ate my bread

EVERYTHING IS FINE
OT Supporter
Mar 15, 2005
Louisiana
Holy shit. played it four times, about 90 minutes a time, and its incredible how little I've done. I went online and I see that there are horses to tame, flaming arrows, monsters to kill, fucking dozens and dozens of quests. I don't think I'd live long enough.

who cares, are you having fun and enjoying yourself? if so, keep playing :shrug:

.chris

Leave her, Johnny, leave her
OT Supporter
Mar 2, 2006
SoFla
I’ve been playing it recently as well just running around. I can’t put my finger on it but it’s one of the few open world games that pulls off the “do whatever” feel for me.

GRattu

OT Supporter
Sep 21, 2007
I’ve been playing it recently as well just running around. I can’t put my finger on it but it’s one of the few open world games that pulls off the “do whatever” feel for me.
It's designed in a way that wherever you look theres something of interest on the horizon to run over to and explore

It's fun to just run around and climb stuff and see what you can find

Genius/GZA

Dec 23, 2003
Dallas, TX

play ocarina of time instead

Nom

I'm the Golden God
OT Supporter
Sep 10, 2003
samesies, tried to do a lot of side stuff but was getting really repettive. focused on main story , finished and didnt pick up again. kinda stupid how the game ends though

lets touch dicks

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448