I miss eating DIM SUM so much

the_antsy_honda

Sir, I protest...
Dec 17, 2001
California
Have got dim sum take out, but it just ain't the same without the atmosphere.

Crowded tables, push carts, the loudness of people shouting, talking, laughing, getting overstuffed on all that stuff with Chinese karaoke in the background

@phat🐄

source.gif

Last edited:
TS
TS
the_antsy_honda

the_antsy_honda

Sir, I protest...
Dec 17, 2001
California

Locally, I usually went to Happy Garden, New Canton, or Well Season.

Actually just wherever my family invited me to go, I never actually chose the location.

mdaniel

S is for Shiksa
May 6, 2000
NW Mejicooooooo
The closest place for dim sum is a 20 minute drive and the better places are more like 45 minutes so I've never considered take out. Gotta have that shit fresh.

firemunki

I am the patron saint of lost causes
Aug 23, 2001
Scottsdale
I love a ton of Chinese food, but never been a huge fan of dim sum. Cha shao/char sui bao will always be amazing.

that stated, I probably haven’t given a lot of dim sum dishes a taste since my late teens or early twenties, so I’m pretty probably a bit overdue on seeing if my opinion has changed

chupacabra

OT Supporter
Oct 30, 2003
Phoenix, Arizona
its disgusting to be packed into small places anymore... nightclubs and all that shit is gross, it was ended for a reason, even standing in line at six flags is disgusting anymore.... I hope when we're all vaccinated will all just back the fuck up a little, unless you're dancing with a chick back the fuck up

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.11.2 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thetongue