SPORTS I need a new BJJ gi....

CrazyFoool

OT Supporter
Nov 7, 2002
Issaquah
Are vulcans really super thin and easy to tear? I was thinking about picking one up.

where do you guys suggest I order GIs online from?

jtl090179

Oh I get it, yeah. He's the girl, then you're the
OT Supporter
Mar 10, 2003
mizuno are super durable, addidas are REALLY tough too but they are ruff gi's. Thats what most judo guys use. I have an addidas gi but I preffer the mizuno ones.

link to a good place to buy mizuno?

AK-47

Banned
May 4, 2006
oh..i thoguht there were like better places to get things than from the manufacturer...guess not?

i know there has been controversies about some distributors selling knock offs instead of the real deal like with gameness gi's. So i would just always directly order from the manufacturer unless that manufacturer links to a different website.

AK-47

Banned
May 4, 2006
DSC08044.jpg

just got this in the mail today and i don't like it at all. Koral MKM and it feels cheap as fuck. Some threads on the gi are already getting undone and the collar feels cheap as hell. Pants also feel like canvas and are not comfortable. Waste of 175$, the only good thing is it's a birthday present

EG6

OT Supporter
Mar 20, 2005
Vancouver, BC
DSC08044.jpg

just got this in the mail today and i don't like it at all. Koral MKM and it feels cheap as fuck. Some threads on the gi are already getting undone and the collar feels cheap as hell. Pants also feel like canvas and are not comfortable. Waste of 175$, the only good thing is it's a birthday present

get reciept and refund it for somethnig better:mamoru:

Savage5point0

Im an asshole.
Nov 3, 2001
The Bay, California
I wanted to get a Koral MKM as my next gi. My Vulkan is almost worn out after 18 months. The sleeves are wearing through where people grab and the lapel is fraying badly everywhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448