I need an outdoor patio set but don’t like wicker

FreakinSyco

OT Supporter
Apr 6, 2004
Everything is wicker. Budget is $1500 max. Goal would be to seat at least four with a couch in the set.

Anyone have any brand recommendations?

CraneCamsOU

Sep 1, 2003
Powder coated aluminum with sunbrella fabric . Costco will have some sets, nothing too big for $1,500 though

Colleen

Apr 3, 2002
🇨🇦
I looked all last year and you cant get anything decent under 2k.

if Its going to be sitting in the elements I wouldnt get anything that isnt marked as such

try wayfair :dunno: just refine your results by quality

TS
TS
FreakinSyco

FreakinSyco

OT Supporter
Apr 6, 2004
Do you actually have this? I’ve been looking at this model but the reviews have me worried.

I’m not too worried about sun damage or water damage, our back porch is very sheltered. But the comments about weak construction in general bother me.

Colleen

Apr 3, 2002
🇨🇦
Do you actually have this? I’ve been looking at this model but the reviews have me worried.

I’m not too worried about sun damage or water damage, our back porch is very sheltered. But the comments about weak construction in general bother me.
:rofl: oh jesus I just looked at the reviews :rofl: No I bought our set last year from Home dept and its been great.

I assume youre in the USA?

TS
TS
FreakinSyco

FreakinSyco

OT Supporter
Apr 6, 2004
:rofl: oh jesus I just looked at the reviews :rofl: No I bought our set last year from Home dept and its been great.

I assume youre in the USA?

Yes. Southern US.

I can’t believe $1500 for a single couch and table is unreasonable. There does seem to be a gap in products at this price point.

Reactions: Colleen

Colleen

Apr 3, 2002
🇨🇦
Yes. Southern US.

I can’t believe $1500 for a single couch and table is unreasonable. There does seem to be a gap in products at this price point.
Yah I was finding anything decent quality was 1500-2k anything under that you really have to research or you're just getting a table and two chairs

blackhat

Viva Los Doyers
OT Supporter
Aug 7, 2005
All told our outdoor set was about 3k and it's about as cheap as I think we could have gone. Not sure exactly what you'll get for 1.5k that will last for more than 1-2 years.

B-Line

*****d[-_-]b*****
OT Supporter
Mar 8, 2009
Los Angeles
Outdoor furniture is rough. It's super expensive and is exposed to the elements at all times.
If I were on a strict budget, I'd likely try to find someone on craigslist trying to get rid of some teak.
1000% it's gonna be patina to shit so you're gonna have to elbow grease it back to life by washing, sanding, staining, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan