TS
TS
luvmylegend

luvmylegend

IDK, WTF
Oct 24, 2001
Somewhere near Charlotte
I like it, what materials you use?

Only critique I have is that the tank drops aren't oriented in the same direction as the rest :o

I totally messed the tank up. The clear coat lifted the base coat in an area. I'm looking for another tank, I'll redo it this winter.

It's white base coat, and I used Folkart neon blacklight acrylic paint for the green effect. I had to thin it out a bit with distilled water to get it to drop correctly.

Normie

KungFlu Crew #002
OT Supporter
I totally messed the tank up. The clear coat lifted the base coat in an area. I'm looking for another tank, I'll redo it this winter.

It's white base coat, and I used Folkart neon blacklight acrylic paint for the green effect. I had to thin it out a bit with distilled water to get it to drop correctly.
House of Kolor makes a glow in the dark paint. FYI

TS
TS
luvmylegend

luvmylegend

IDK, WTF
Oct 24, 2001
Somewhere near Charlotte
House of Kolor makes a glow in the dark paint. FYI
I've used it before. It's honestly not that good. It just doesn't keep glowing for more than a few minutes. I was looking into some other glow in the dark powder I could mix in with clear coat, but haven't really pulled the trigger on it. These were shit plastics. More of an experiment. we're going to do something to my buddy's Pro Street bike this winter.

Reactions: mylegacy412

Normie

KungFlu Crew #002
OT Supporter
I've used it before. It's honestly not that good. It just doesn't keep glowing for more than a few minutes. I was looking into some other glow in the dark powder I could mix in with clear coat, but haven't really pulled the trigger on it. These were shit plastics. More of an experiment. we're going to do something to my buddy's Pro Street bike this winter.

Nice. I heard the same feedback about length of glow times, but wasn't sure... Perhaps look at Thermochromic paint?

.chris

Leave her, Johnny, leave her
OT Supporter
Mar 2, 2006
SoFla
Well, there it is.
Hold on, let me get the gif for this

tenor.gif

ObeyTheNoodle

Russian Warship, Go Fuck Yourself
Aug 3, 2001
Seattle
Looks good!

Here's a pic of my old trackbike... I did a graffiti style paint job on it. Fairly intricate with lots of interesting sharpie detail work. I think it's still running around at Oregon tracks with that paint job... :o

10401153_36159736038_1956_n.jpg

• Love
Reactions: joke's old
TS
TS
luvmylegend

luvmylegend

IDK, WTF
Oct 24, 2001
Somewhere near Charlotte
Looks good!

Here's a pic of my old trackbike... I did a graffiti style paint job on it. Fairly intricate with lots of interesting sharpie detail work. I think it's still running around at Oregon tracks with that paint job... :o

View attachment 70713
I like that! I thought about doing a white base coat and then using a black sharpie doodle job on it. I'm not that great at artwork to be honest, I would spend an entire month trying to make it

Reactions: ObeyTheNoodle

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan