TS

dmora

BnW 1600 film is sexy as hell... i love all the grain in it. :o

Girth

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
OT Supporter
Jun 28, 2002
Houston
oh, and you spent way too much time on your site... it doesn't look anything special. sorry. Also, if you're a "photographer", why in the FUCK would you put a cell phone picture of yourself in your contact section? That screams 'amateur' all the way. :o

TS
TS

dmora

oh, and you spent way too much time on your site... it doesn't look anything special. sorry. Also, if you're a "photographer", why in the FUCK would you put a cell phone picture of yourself in your contact section? That screams 'amateur' all the way. :o
hand coding takes a while.

:mamoru: I know... its the only good pic i have of myself. :rofl: I hate being photographed and i liked the amateurness of a phone cam.

I think its more fun than those contrived staged/studio LOOK AT ME shots :o

Girth

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
OT Supporter
Jun 28, 2002
Houston
hand coding takes a while.

:mamoru: I know... its the only good pic i have of myself. :rofl: I hate being photographed and i liked the amateurness of a phone cam.

I think its more fun than those contrived staged/studio LOOK AT ME shots :o

tripod + background + self timer. how hard is that? :dunno:

mestizo

Nov 12, 2003
Iowa
I like it, doesn't look overly complicated, less is more :mamoru: . I've made pretty simple websites and spent hours tweaking details on it so I can see where the time went.

TS
TS

dmora

I like it, doesn't look overly complicated, less is more :mamoru: . I've made pretty simple websites and spent hours tweaking details on it so I can see where the time went.

:h5: thanks Moving shit about pixel by pixel, and checking between fire fox and safari is annoying... the contact page is fucked now that i pulled my pic :( i dont even want my pic on there. :o

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan